Why is no one making my mod request? The reality.

micalov

I'm in the process of setting up a general q and a mod discord. We already have a bunch of stickies with tutorial links (and there are lots of sticky threads on these boards for the same thing go check them) and i will hopefully be doing some live stream question answer sessions and lessons. I'll share the link when all is ready.

Edit

The discord link is now in my signature.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever thought of merging all the best spell mods in one? Removing/twerking some spells. To make it even better for role players. Like path of the antimage to bloodmagic.

I know no one will do this hahaha. I'm not even a mod creator can't even create a light armored tavern cloth.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If nobody responds here, you may have to pm a modder and request it directly. You are more likely to get a response that way. Speaking from experience here.

If they say yes, you are good to go. If no, then you can ask him/her to recommend a modder who might be able to help or just keep asking around until you get a yes response.

Keep in mind, there is a chance you may have to pay the modder a commission to fulfill your request unless you can find someone willing to do it for free.

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...