This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

New games get automatically added the moment someone adds a mod for said game.

Plus a minor waiting time for admin-approval, removing f.e. user error in adding an already existing game again with just a slightly differently typed name etc.

That's all it takes?

I exhausted the list and only found Medieval 2: Total War. Rome: Total War, and Total Wars: Empire - Warhammer definitely aren't on the list.

I just need a reliable place to upload, and Steam isn't that. Total War Center is fine in the mean time, but files aren't uploaded to the site, so its not the best host. The Nexus network clears all my requirements.

New games get automatically added the moment someone adds a mod for said game.

Plus a minor waiting time for admin-approval, removing f.e. user error in adding an already existing game again with just a slightly differently typed name etc.

That's all it takes?

I exhausted the list and only found Medieval 2: Total War. Rome: Total War, and Total Wars: Empire - Warhammer definitely aren't on the list.

I just need a reliable place to upload, and Steam isn't that. Total War Center is fine in the mean time, but files aren't uploaded to the site, so its not the best host. The Nexus network clears all my requirements.

Well you can now get on with it and please the fans of the games everywhere :)

• 2 weeks later...

How about dropping that stupid endorsement reminder? Every time I come here I get spammed by this annoying popup. I'm not endorsing anything! I don't care, nobody cares, it doesn't matter. People will endorse if or when they see fit. We don't need nor what your groveling popup rammed up our backside, now stop it!

Hello. This is not a complaint but is just to give feedback on a possible connection between seemingly unrelated issues, though I'm guessing that they're connected.

I noticed sometimes when I endorse pictures I get a popup that the endorsement was added, but then when I check it wasn't added. This came to light to me again when I received a PM I haven't been endorsing a friend's picture even though I have. Today I caught it in action when I endorsed a picture, got the popup, but then checked and saw the endorsement didn't stick.

Some days ago I created an image post in the Support section then added a comment and tried to make it sticky. But the web page said only the author can make something sticky. I am the author, and my name is on both the original picture and the comment, but the web page doesn't recognize me.

Perhaps they're related? Maybe what's making it not recognize me is what's making endorsements sometimes not stick?

Here's the link where Nexus doesn't recognize me in my own thread: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/SupporterImages/619/?