• Please log in to reply
337 replies to this topic

Sunnie

Sunnie

Girls, Girls, Girls!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Are there any tutorials for using the CK? Never moded before and im excited to get ready to give the CK a try

No, and there won't be until after its been released and folks have had a chance to really use it.

ghosu

ghosu

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,335 posts

Yulein

Yulein

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone, I'm looking to start modding. I am a n00b at this, but I'm not a moron :P I'd like some tips on where to start in general. Specifically I'd like to know how to place new interactive objects in the game (e.g.: a mannequin, a weapon plaque, a chest). Could anybody point me in the right direction? I'm not asking you to tell me exactly how to do it if it's too complicated, just to give me some material to look at to get started. Any help would be greatly appreciated. On a side note, great great great job on this site!!!

ghosu

ghosu

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,335 posts
Just wait a few days until the release of the creation kit, would be silly to start with unhandy tools so close to its release. If you want to create your own items as well you should spend those days on modeling/texturing - those jobs will be the same, even with the CK.

Freeware...3D = Blender, Texturing = Gimp.

Edited by ghosu, 24 January 2012 - 06:38 AM.

theru

theru

Fan

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
animate current scene and export to havok

anb2004

anb2004

TempesT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts
i really need tutorial for reworking bow or bring new bow with working animation into skyrim please.

thanks

headbomb

headbomb

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
You might want to add How to Make a Successful Mod to the list.

VincentIcarus

VincentIcarus

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
This hasn't been added yet so I'll request it. Can someone add a tutorial that explains how to add items to the leveled lists?

Imperator3

Imperator3

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
Where I can find tutorial about creating hair?

zn00p

zn00p

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

This hasn't been added yet so I'll request it. Can someone add a tutorial that explains how to add items to the leveled lists?

Looking for that also, tried following this one http://forums.nexusm...shes-into-game/ but didn't end so well, all I got was a "blank" hair (or really short one, which I guess it's what's actually under hairstyles to fit or so) so probably my hair don't show up, might be a issue with BSLightingShaderProperty but I couldn't find the Property Link 1 to edit it properly so I tried just like that. So far the hair is invisible.

Page loaded in: 0.973 seconds