"Could Be Light"

vyvexthorne

Cool. But Wrye has been doing this for a while. At least it is actually checking to see if it is eligible to convert to light.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. But Wrye has been doing this for a while. At least it is actually checking to see if it is eligible to convert to light.

Which version of WryeBash does this?

I am using Wrye Bash 307.201904261245.

I installed Vortex TODAY. I reinstalled Fallout 4 YESTERDAY. I tracked all the mods I wanted, and made a list. Except for retextures and such I would end up with 300 esps give or take, most of them are guns. So I said to myself... "damn it, I have to learn how to make a merged patch then".

But then I see that feather icon and say, what the hell is that about? and I find this post here.

So I ask the same as the guy above me... does this mean I don't have to do mega merges? is this true? I can't believe it... Should I fix conflicts with Fo4edit (I should learn that too) as well? just to be sure

Vortex uses LOOT to check if the plugin is eligible.

am i dreaming? is this legit? does that mean i don't have to do mega merges for all those patches anymore what wait i..i think i need a moment

Well, you don't have to merge for the purpose of reducing the number of plugins, flagging eligible plugins as "light" should be much easier and less intrusive.

However you might still have to merge mods

a) to merge leveled lists

b) if you don't have enough plugins that could be light