64 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,269,986 posts
The Cultists

The cultist faction gets heavily expanded, bringing a bunch of new units, gear, locations, worldmap mechanics, two new contracts, a few events, and more.

JCSato

JCSato

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Fantastic stuff, as usual. This represents a massive amount of work and effort - huge props to Taro and everyone else who worked on it.

TaroEld

TaroEld

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
In response to post #95730093.

Spoiler

Thanks Sato, I did it for you

Edited by TaroEld, 15 June 2021 - 07:26 PM.

dzkingcn

dzkingcn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Great mod for its artwork and music.But it maybe, emm,a little too hard for non-legend players. And here is my advice;
1.tier-3 enemy with polearms:
They're too hard to deal with. How can you image a blade dancer with 260 body armor? 25-30instead of almost 40 melee def will be better(like nomad excutioner or hedge knight)
2.Mancatchers:
they use nets frequently like webknechts but no cooldown. I suggest that you can increase the debuff(for example, -35% to -45%or50%)and set a cooldown.
3.Prophet:
Prophets have pretty weird AI, they will try to move in Zoc when engaged in melee,finally kill themselves. I don't know if that's because they can't rotation or just their Ai don't want to.
Another problem- they will jump here and there when all of the cultists are confident(like orc warriors on hard terrarian), sometimes trap themselves because of enter Zoc.
4.The high priest
As a legendary enemy, it might be too easy to kill him. Even normal ancient priest can horror engaged brothers to self-protect , but the high priest can't! You can give him more perks,like ninelives and battle forged.

TaroEld

TaroEld

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
In response to post #95785443.

Spoiler

Thanks for your input.
1. You're right, the Defilers do look pretty overtuned, I'll nerf their mdef a good deal.
2. Mancatchers do 'net' very often, but that's their entire thing. The net can be broken by dealing damage to them, by the way. I'll hold off on changing them for now, see how other people feel about it. What I can see is their numbers possibly being too large.
3. Yeah, I need to work on them more. They use a custom AI to stay in perfect range for the Rally skill, but it's still undercooked. Turns out AI is really hard.
4. Honestly, This one's pretty slapped together, I put more focus on the rest of the mod so far. He got the same AI as prophets, which means that he'll probably do dumb things. I'll give him some more stats and perks and eventually make him smarter.

gkwls

gkwls

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
ey, thx for making such a masterpiece. 

do i have to restart the whole campaign in order to apply this mod?

TaroEld

TaroEld

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
In response to post #95788573.

Spoiler

Thanks!
No, you can add it to an ongoing campaign.

gkwls

gkwls

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #95788573. #95788598 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

danke, i just found a cultist raider party. 
am going to resend them to davkul. wish me best luck!

cocowing

cocowing

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
awesome! it looks like DLC! Thank you and plz more monster and enemy mod

CurseOfTheYears

CurseOfTheYears

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
ali here, thank u for the epic mod my man :D gonna have a blast.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.075 seconds