• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,443,420 posts
5poiler Blocking PackBlocking animation replacer for two-handed, one-handed and dual wield. Make it looks like we deflected the attack, push it aside to left or right, three different variants for each state.

Merkahia

Merkahia

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
thank you! i was hoping someone would make something like this, i will try it right now

EDIT: just tried it and it worked great for me, i just wanted to tell you and endorse

Edited by Merkahia, 07 April 2015 - 02:03 AM.

5poiler

5poiler

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts
In response to post #24131509.

Thanks, glad you like it

TheHuntress1970

TheHuntress1970

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
Love the new animations. I'm rebuilding my load now and will throw this in and check it out!

Skitkjell

Skitkjell

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
These are great :) perfect addition to my animation collection.

sshina025

sshina025

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
Super small, rather insignificant mention; from what I saw in the video, the animations look more like parrying then blocking.

5poiler

5poiler

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts
In response to post #24134794.

You`re right, just want it to sound more general

charon711

charon711

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,045 posts
Nice! So much better than the static blocks. Could I make a request for an alternate version though for the 1h and 2h versions? Would it be possible to make it where instead of bringing the sword more closer to you when you block, could you make it where you hold the sword out between you and your opponent? My reason for this is, in real sparing you want to always keep your weapon between you and your opponent, so that it can manouver their weapon away from you while also keeping them threatened by the tip of your sword.

Example:

Also would it be possible to make a version for shields? Where they actually glance blows off of them instead of sitting there like a wall?

Edited by charon711, 07 April 2015 - 05:16 AM.

5poiler

5poiler

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts
In response to post #24135274.

I guess it`ll not look good, or maybe clipping if we do that. I`ll check on shields.

Edited by 5poiler, 07 April 2015 - 05:39 AM.

starfis

starfis

Rogue Translator

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,788 posts
Thank you very much, it looks and works great in my completely third person playthrough. I've also installed the Immersive First Person View just to try this but I'm afraid I'm completely lost in the settings. Do you think you could share your settings for that mod?

Edited by starfis, 07 April 2015 - 10:05 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.947 seconds