27 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998,392 posts
Vanilla Banners Overhaul

What the mod does is, replaces most of the vanilla banners with custom ones, and fixes/improves the rest.

ileboii

ileboii

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
I like how you made the banners so clean. But may I suggest on changing some of the banners to be just a slightly different, as there are some that have the same banners that players may create. In my case that would be dey Fortes, I use the exact same lion banner (and I bet many others do as well).

It's kind of awkward to have two same banners on different clans within one kingdom, and I reckon that's why Taleworlds made the vanilla AI Clan banners just a bit different than the ones player could make.

Edited by ileboii, 17 May 2020 - 08:26 PM.

NickWin2

NickWin2

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
How safe is this to install/delete mid playthrough?

Winterfang

Winterfang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
In response to post #81012048.

Spoiler

i'll see what i can do.

Edited by Winterfang, 17 May 2020 - 09:06 PM.

Winterfang

Winterfang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
In response to post #81012558.

Spoiler

to install 100% safe, to uninstall after a first save with the mod active is slightly more tricky, "Piconi" has an explanation how to revert to vanilla mid campaign on his nexus page https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/648?tab=description

Edited by Winterfang, 17 May 2020 - 09:58 PM.

ebinnibe

ebinnibe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
i really like your banners but judging from you pictures.. tbh, as red green colour blind person its hard to recognize different colour between, battania - western empire - khuzait. you change their kingdom base colour? can you create alternative version with this banners but still use their vanilla kingdom base colour?

Edited by ebinnibe, 17 May 2020 - 09:27 PM.

Winterfang

Winterfang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
In response to post #81014213.

Spoiler

yes i did change their color, as for alternative version question, it will be very time consuming to go over each and every custom banner and change the color to look good and clean, so what i'm saying is it's a s*** ton of work! and i just wont to take a breather at the moment, maybe in the future.

Edited by Winterfang, 17 May 2020 - 09:44 PM.

0kamikaze

0kamikaze

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
In response to post #81012558. #81013608 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

If you have the DeveloperConsole mod, Kingdom Color has a cheat that lets you reset the banners. Use it myself with my own mod to check on the political situation.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4?tab=files

copypasta into console: kingdomcolor.load_and_save_defaults reset

Edited by 0kamikaze, 18 May 2020 - 06:01 AM.

thenewking1

thenewking1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
This is my kind of style, i love it great work!
Do you have install instructions please as it says i need to download kingdom changer?

Edited by thenewking1, 18 May 2020 - 06:09 AM.

Winterfang

Winterfang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
In response to post #81027403.

Spoiler

there are install instructions in the requirements, but you right, i will put a more clear instructions later on today.

Edited by Winterfang, 18 May 2020 - 07:35 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.015 seconds