Trying to understand

MajorCyco

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to add here, as the other thread is already locked - the new form has small print.

âž I understand that by requesting these files removed from Nexus Mods that the 5 August 2021 deadline no longer applies to me and I accept any remaining files will be used as detailed in the Terms of Service.â

Probably for nothing to post this here. But at least I said it.

Guest deleted34304850

i have to asknnexusmods, are you not aware of the actions of continually locking down threads around this topic and their consequences? you fuel all the disinformation with every thread you lock.

just let people communicate and if you see trolling or tos breakage remove the threads. locking stuff down while the topic is still very relevant is a confusing stance.

Guest deleted34304850

another question i have - if you remove the mod page completely - that's the mod page gone.

however are you also removing (ie removing off the disk it resides on) the mod components? i have seen the word archive liberally posted around, but delete is not so liberally mentioned and while removing a mod page is fine and dandy, that doesn't equate to mod files being physically removed.

T

i have to asknnexusmods, are you not aware of the actions of continually locking down threads around this topic and their consequences? you fuel all the disinformation with every thread you lock.

just let people communicate and if you see trolling or tos breakage remove the threads. locking stuff down while the topic is still very relevant is a confusing stance.

This thread isn't locked.

another question i have - if you remove the mod page completely - that's the mod page gone.

however are you also removing (ie removing off the disk it resides on) the mod components? i have seen the word archive liberally posted around, but delete is not so liberally mentioned and while removing a mod page is fine and dandy, that doesn't equate to mod files being physically removed.

They mark such mods as "DELETED" during the archiving/removal process -- by renaming them, it looks like. I suppose we ought to make of that what we will.

Guest deleted34304850

T

your intellect is quite simply stunning.

T

Â

your intellect is quite simply stunning.

Can we please stay civil to each other - I didnât link to anywhere, neither did you. And zanderat simply was confused, as he probably isnât aware of the other thread. I know we are all exhausted and explosive. I can get salty as well towards people, in exhaustion. So I understand it.

T

This thread isn't locked, yet.

There, fixed it for you.