Funniest kill

Argomirr

There was this one time, where I was playing an archer, I picked out my chosen assasination target, and fired. He was pinned against the wall, with a clean shot to the head, and made my way down from the imperial city roof tops, to collect my arrow.

When I get down to the unfortunate imperial, I find that he is spinning round and round constantly really fast, something mucked up the engine there. I try to find my arrow, but it seems to of dissapeared, so effectively, someones's just spinning round in circles in mid air.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha my funniest would have to be the DB asassination quest

I was stalking that mage guy that travels around to different cities We were in bruma traveling to chorrol and I picked a spot ontop a rock and zoomed in real close to shoot my arrow barely missed him and I got really angry. 13 shots later I still didnt hit him and by that point I got angry and pulled out my duskfang and tried sneaking up on him when all of a sudden he starts running and I lose him I search his for his body eerywhere and 15 minutes later I find him , 4 rats a bandit and a dead dark seducer and a dead target

Idk what happened but I was happy !

Well.. what can i say.

I finished shivering isle and became MadGod. i left shivering isle and for some reason there is this golden saint following me everywhere. i used all kinda of spell to make her disapear.

I was stalking a target.. i was about to pounce on him when suddenly i am dead.. i am like wtf? it was the golden saint.. she had somehow gotten back to me and killed me while i was sneaking grr.

• 3 weeks later...

This isn't my funniest, but now I wanna make a video of the funniest.

I used console codes to put a bounty on a guard. The result was a brawl of 15 guards on one, and of course because of the large number there were friendly hits. Turned into 30+ dead guards by the end of it. ( I shot the winners. )

Then I decided to use my Fort Death spells, these two: Mark for Transfer, Transfer to Mark.

I went HIGH in the air using TCL and marked it up there. Then shot everyone in bruma with transfer to mark. The result was, 20 seconds+ later, quite heavy rain.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa

I managed to get an around 1000 yard arrow kill on the Mission Spies. I was above the spy and bet my brother that I could shoot her from there. He said no, I fired the arrow...

5 seconds later he laughs and says "Ha ha you missed"

*muffled sound of arrow hitting flesh*

"Well Daaaamn"

• 3 months later...
Once I was being chased by a guard for a crime in Cheydinhal I think (or whatever city has the well behind the mages guild) and I decided to go into the well. He followed me into the well and drowned. I lol'd soooo hard! XD