New Forum Feedback

Pickysaurus

Guest deleted34304850
11 hours ago, showler said:

So, these don't seem to have changed for a few days now.  I assume that's not correct?

Screenshot 2023-11-24 180442.jpg

if it helps, i see the exact same thing as Showler indicated in this post. it looks like this sidebox isnt being updated in real time?

On 11/23/2023 at 4:54 PM, 1ae0bfb8 said:

did you report them?

reported all 9 of them.  (or 1 person with 9 accounts, not sure which).  Most were banned, some I still see around but it's nice you can disable the follow option.  however I have noticed one has viewed my profile recently.  When they could message (before i disabled that too) they started off talking about how they wanted to f***, then when i blocked them they started on how they were going to end it all, and when i reported and blocked that i got the death threats.  I've never posted mods, or videos or pictures, just made a few forums posts and mod comments but for some reason they targeted me (and i'm sure others) usually it's ones that have made their profiles in the last month that go off the weirdo scale.  Either trolls, or bots or seriously messed up people

Edited by wpgfurry

Guest deleted34304850

thats a real shame and i'm sorry you experienced that.

any time i receive obnoxious posts, i simply report it, delete the message and move on. the moderators have never let me down in that regard, because they simply nuke the spammer and ban the account.

if they're still around, and still persist in sending you messages, then report, report, report. the moderators will take the appropriate action every single time.

i hope that your torment ends soon, no-one deserves to be on the end of these actions. take care.

2 hours ago, Asike1201 said:

Hello everybody. A month later, I went to my nexus profile and noticed that I did not have a friendlist. I found out on the news that it was removed. Question: How can I find users I have added to my friendlist?

Good question.

4 hours ago, Asike1201 said:

Hello everybody. A month later, I went to my nexus profile and noticed that I did not have a friendlist. I found out on the news that it was removed. Question: How can I find users I have added to my friendlist?

I'm wondering if they can pull the lists from the backup and send a PM to everyone with a list of links to profiles so you can rebuild it.  Or even convert it to a Follow list.