New Forum Feedback

Pickysaurus

1 hour ago, Zanderat said:

My understanding is that the old forums are going away, replaced by the clubs.

Going thru the links to get to the starfield forums, takes me to the exact same places as the 'community' link does...... There is discussions, and mod ideas forums. The creation kit forum, and the others that were there in the previous iterations of the forums, are gone.

34 minutes ago, MuteSignals said:

The Prem and Supporter icons under the profile picture are HUGE.

Perhaps icon size is in the eye of the beholder.  They don't look huge to me.  Or would different browsers display the icons differently?  I use Firefox.

44 minutes ago, AugustaCalidia said:

Perhaps icon size is in the eye of the beholder.  They don't look huge to me.  Or would different browsers display the icons differently?  I use Firefox.

The redundancy of showing it twice seems kinda odd....

@HeyYou  Agreed.  The redundancy is peculiar.  It would be nice if the description immediately below the avatar could be replaced with a name/description of one's own choosing, as in the old forum.  Perhaps that's in the works for later implementation.

2 hours ago, AugustaCalidia said:

same, its fine now but for a moment it was MASSIVE. like 4x the size.
Also the about section on nexusmods (not the forum) is blank.

i think the icons are so big across the whole forum that even if i would close my eyes i would see them, and option to limit size drastically of any of those icons would be very good.