The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I have a bunch of food piled up beside me.

All the finders will have to do is add water.

Turn on this crock pot to let it simmer.

When I am nice and tender.

Tender enough for their weak toothless gums it will be time to eat.

I don't know any other recipes so it will have to do.

I hope they like

Old Farts Vegetable Stew

I

Win!

It's as easy as pizza (pie)

DINER TIME!

Don't push! Sit down!

One of my favorite foods is boiled peanuts. Which some people know how to boil them , and some don't.

Also those road side vendors , are usually selling you past their prime peanuts. So Bla :yucky:

Anyways after trying some peoples really good ones , then trying to make my own with some good , some not so good. I decided the best way to get good boiled peanuts fairly quickly. Is to buy those canned boiled peanuts from "Peanut Patch"

Which for my tastes , I must have 1 can of each type. Cajun (red label) & Original (green label)

To mix together. But they need to marinate a bit before eating. And the quick way to do that is bring them to a boil together , then let cool down. Since it makes the salt and spices exit on heat , then go back in on cool.

But still after the cool down , I like to heat em back up to eat. mmm they good ;)

I hope they like

Old Farts Vegetable Stew

I

Win!

DINER TIME!

Don't push! Sit down!

Often when I see Shepards Pie on a menu I wonder ... does the shepard go willingly into the pie or do they need to clunk him on the head first.

Now if I see Old Farts Vegetable Stew on the menu I will know the answer.

I hope they like

Old Farts Vegetable Stew

I

Win!

DINER TIME!

Don't push! Sit down!

Often when I see Shepards Pie on a menu I wonder ... does the shepard go willingly into the pie or do they need to clunk him on the head first.

Now if I see Old Farts Vegetable Stew on the menu I will know the answer.

Heeeehheaahaaaa thats hillarious !

But mmmm shepards pie ... me luvs some of that :wink:

That old farts stew sounds a bit on the tough and gamey side.

@Mktavish George W. Carver sure loved his receipts for peanuts.

Is @all like saying Ya All? I am little bit country A little bit Rock and Roll. A little bit of Motown in my soul. Rock the boat

A little known food that has everything that we need in 1/2 cup a day are Radishes. They have ingredients to keep the skin healthy the way the ladies love it, smooth and unwrinkled. Do not rub radishes on your face. Eat the Radishes.

What's the difference between a hot tub, a spa, a Jacuzzi, and a crockpot?

If the hot tub, the spa, or the Jacuzzi is used the Lobsters may get out alive.

Sometimes people prefer cooking with the hot tub, but make sure the boiling water has become still so the Lobsters think it's bath time. A good cook will give each Lobster a cup of Sherry. Don't worry, they don't need a cup as large as the cook :wub: does to become pliable enough to bed her. :wub:

The word 'spa' for a 'health center' comes from the famous Belgian village of Spa-Francorchamps which has a source from which the Spa mineral water is gathered. Today the little town is known for the hosting of the Formula 1 Grand Prix of Belgium at the circuit of Francorchamps, usually on the calender in August and held since the inauguration of Formula 1 in 1950.

At the sources of Spa a health insitute was built where the rich and famous from first Belgium and then from all over the world came to have a cure in the benevolent waters. The name got carried over to any place or features holding baths for relaxing and restoring.

Hmm interesting facts for the word "Spa"

@ Paga What ? "Slow cooked Lobster sherry" is that a real recipe , or just some jokey story content off the top of your head ? Which was funny ... haha :tongue:

But imo , who the heck would slow cook a shell fish ? They just turn out tough and stringy , like "Old Fart Stew"

Nah you gots to have a rolling boil to drop em in , plus be humane and kill em quick.

Not sure but I think a lobster would probably get out of the crock pot before they got cooked , unless you clamped it shut or bound their other digits. And seems on par with some of the depths that veal production goes to for animal cruelty. But each to their own for how tasty things need be and what you can live with.

However here in the south with our spicey boil used for crawfish mostly. It is damn near perfect for cooking some peanuts too. And a slow cook don't hurt it none.

It's just that damn wait time :armscrossed:

Cuz once you get the hankering for boiled peanuts ... the "Em Vie" just can't wait.

err I don't know how to spell that french word ...

I

Win!

The Doors album: THE AMERICAN PRAYER has some of Mr. Morrison's poetry about telebision. Yeah, telebision. No V there, just a bunch of knobs and a window where people can peep looking in, and not get into trouble for watching others do their thing in the house of the XXX.

My bision was focused on our Lady of TV. Y? Because Mom was busy taking care of the chores who needed her more than she needed or wanted to. So the Bision set baby set me.

I am a bision baby. Everything I knew and heard before I walked out into the light of night was all Bisions from beyond. So Telebisions are where I get my thoughts and what nots.

I even read your words, and like a good baby set I mingle the adverbs in the consonants with advertisements. Just for you to read, and see, like I see and think no one. I think no one saw me or heard what I wrote. After many years I read words someone sang words to music, I thought I spoke before, and someone quoted so I might think I was heard.

But they were focused too, on Telebision. Our bisions are without the V because we never had any without a telebision giving us no thing put into the V between the legs on the box that held up my thought until I tried to kiss a girl. And she didn't get set, she was a jet set, girl and became a teacher because only the bible knows where the teachers go. More than I know.

Because I was raised by the boob tube that didn't have a country between a girls legs wrapped around my hips, the telebision was always warming my face. An electronic cheek to cheek with a glass face and wooden legs.

Listen to what The Doors musicians put together after he died, and after they got over their differences, and focused on after we all had our fling trying to find the girl in our telebision so we could break her free of being inside our TeleBision and I could finaly get to find out what the Y. meant to all the funny guys also trapped inside her Box.

I wanted to free the tiny people so they could come into the livingroom and play with me. I went behind the telebision and tried to find a way to get them out of the place my Parents trapped them so they had to entertain me all day in that tine space. How was I to know that if they had not had to stay in there they would run a way?

I didn't learn anything other than what Mom told me, and she never understood my questions anyway. Until I got older. Then I was sent away to play with the other telebision set baby set babies and found out they had all become Baby Boomer. They left The Doors locked so I could not get in because they were

Billion Dollar Baby by Alice Cooper.

So where did I get the receipt for Lobster Sherry? From a guy who is so old he only lives in the Box now.

Bision Breakdown