Forums upgraded

Dark0ne

I think its win.

in comparision to the changes to the bethesda forums it's certainly nice.

Dark I like, the spacing between the topics is good, and the blue text is good. the reply box is good size- isn't 100% black with completely white text. and isn't laggging Ie7 or firefox

unlike bethesdas upgrade when the first brought it online, The topics are too close together, the contrast in the text and forum background in the general discussion forum was awefully high, combined with that gradient, the reply box is tiny, the reply box was black with white text, which messed with my head, and it is lagging ie7 something cronic. It's not so bad now though. I think they tweaked it some.

This looks way better than what the Bethsoft forums came out as. Although I swore someone promised us "100%" width. :P This isn't expanding to fill my entire screen, but it's certainly not crowded out either.

Hey! Congratulations with your upgrade! ^_^

When I entered this site, I was like "Where am I"? XD

I'll start getting used to this one though x3

The dark skin is laggy when scrolling, at least for me. The other two are fine. I prefer the dark version, but not as much as I dislike the lag ;)

I prefere the original style. It fills my whole browser screen :happy:

I missed them too :).

just found them under the forums index --> Specific Games tab --> at the Bottom of each game entry

Yeah I was hoping that they would be more readily available. Thanks, also gonna post it in the actual thread its supposed to be in as I just noticed it.

I just noticed that posts don't count like they used to over at Image Share. For me it's a bad thing, becouse that is my main area of expertise. Instead of making posts not count add a 60 seconds wait time, like on the forums. I'm sure this will prevent spamming, but keep some people happy.

Thanks,

Pushkatu!

Good job Dark0ne!

Know that your hard work and dedication don't go unnoticed or unappreciated. The site downtime was extraordinarily brief for everything you did, and the courtesy of an interim redirect page with detailed information for those not already aware is certainly not the norm.

Everything looks great, and seems to be running smoothly and fast (loading/scrolling forums and long topics, edit boxes, etc.). Like any change, the new forums will take a little getting used to for some, but right off the bat I'm finding it just as easy to find and view everything as I used to. The option to use alternate skins is a very nice touch too. And I have no doubt your future plans will only continue to improve these sites for us.

I didn't realize these changes were coming when I sprung for a lifetime membership a couple days ago. After experiencing an update of the same software on another forum recently, I was slightly worried, but I have no regrets about that investment now! :biggrin:

Thanks Robin!