Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

When I am a stage 4 vampire, npcs attack me, but guards attack the npcs. Does anybody know how to fix this? I disabled all mods and addons for testing and it still happens.

Are you testing on a savegame that previously had Dawnguard or a mod that affects vampires active?

Yes I am. I had Dawnguard active and tried to get stage 4 hostility back with Better Vampires.

Edited by Verband

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm running Realvision ENB, but I'm rather impressed with Project ENB. Problem is the author didn't show the specs required for Project ENB

I can run Realvision ENB with give or take half the settings active and consistently run at around 30-40 fps.

Anyone know the specific specs required for Project ENB?

You don't actually need the highest specs. I can't give you a concrete system that you need to have, but you can get a general idea here.

Would you happen to know anything about how to make Skyrim's weight scale work on a custom race? It would be easy to make two different models for this purpose (they would be similar to the existing malebody_x models Skyrim uses for vanilla races), but how do you get the Creation Kit to recognize them?

The weight scale works as follows:

malebody_1 & malebody_0 Assign the malebody_1 (should be the max size) to the armor addon form for that races "SkinNaked" entry. The game will automatically grab the malebody_0 (the min size) and extrapolate any in between sizes by comparing the two.

You need an armor addon form with the custom race (and vampire version if exists) assigned as well as assigning the appropriate max size mesh entries. Then you need either add that armor addon form to the existing SkinNaked armor form or you create your own SkinNaked armor form. Whichever you choose that armor form is assigned to the race record.

I don't think so. A house is just a cell set to be owned by the player. The only way the game knows that you "own" a "house" is if the creator of the house increments the Houses Owned stat.

Alright then, thanks. Do you know if the same applies to horses?

No. Some of those miscellaneous stats are incremented by script (like houses owned) and others are hardcoded (like quests completed). I don't know which Horses Owned falls under but I would guess if the horse buying script increments it manually then it is the former but if not then it is the latter.

No. Some of those miscellaneous stats are incremented by script (like houses owned) and others are hardcoded (like quests completed). I don't know which Horses Owned falls under but I would guess if the horse buying script increments it manually then it is the former but if not then it is the latter.

Alright then. So no great way to do it. Thanks for your help though.