New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

15 hours ago, Crowley9 said:

I am looking for a mod I had years back which added a bunch of little visual effects to the game, similar to Uncut Wasteland. One effect I remember in particular was that when you looted a leg from a mantis corpse, it would actually gib the leg of the corpse's model.

I think that's a vanilla feature tbf, happens in my game too and all I have installed in Jsawyer, Any other effects you can remember?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Is there any mod that modifies the Follower's Outpost in the railways near Camp Golf, you know; the one that looks small from the outside but once you enter you find it has like another room with beeds and more space than it seems.

I appreciate the help.

On 2/23/2024 at 11:33 PM, LTSXtreme said:

Hello,

Is there any mod that modifies the Follower's Outpost in the railways near Camp Golf, you know; the one that looks small from the outside but once you enter you find it has like another room with beeds and more space than it seems.

I appreciate the help.

Isn't that Follower's Outpost from a mod?

Hello.  I'm looking for a mod that I'm trying to disable from or disable a feature from my game.
The mod adds a custom weapon which is automatically equipped whenever your unequipped.  This item is a duplicate of the unarmed Bare Fists, but with a unique ID.  I believe the intention was to allow it to work with Unarmed Weapon perks.
I want to disable it so I can use the actual bare fists.

The included Screenshot has the Weapon and the Pip-Boy Icon associated with it.
(I also use Consistent Pip-Boy Icons, so the icon might be different from what others may have.  I believe this uses the same icon as the Unarmed Skill.)

FistsWeapon(LowerResolution2).jpg

Are there any mods that make some of the weaker enemies of the game like Powder Gangers, Fiends etc. stronger? I find the game too easy in general but my problem is that simply touching the difficulty settings themselves make the few tough enemies in the game unbeatable (deathclaws, cazadores, yao guai, tunnelers, Ulysses etc.). It would be awesome with a mod that actually enhances the enemy AI to not melee-rush you with firearms but actually act like it wants to live, but I'll take anything that buffs common enemies.