Favourite "old" game?

OblivionMajorMODDER

• 4 weeks later...

This thread was started in 2016 and the op was like "Old game = older than 2005." Bro do you even gaming? Some of us started out on an atari 2600 with a 1 button joystick and C64 that you had to start loading before dinner and if you were lucky your game was ready to go after. That being said my favorite "old" games happens to be my favorite game and that's Deus Ex.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It honestly counts considering that the game is now 15 years old... Mercenaries 2: World In Flames. I fired it up for the first time in what felt like 10 years and it's still a blast! Shame that the PC version disabled the cheat codes tho. I'd rev up an old PS3/360 version, but idk if they're backwards compatible.

• 4 weeks later...
I would like to add one of my favourite old games. Mine would be Gran Turismo 2 on the PS1. I love all GT's but this one is my particular favourite. I find with the modern ones, rewards come too easily. Cars are just gifted. But in the older ones, you really have to work hard for the rewards and the feeling of achievement is much, much higher.