This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are we going to still be able to track the mod threads we follow from the Forums side or no?  So far, all I am able to track is content/posts from the Forums and that pretty much makes things difficult.

16 hours ago, Druuler said:

Are we going to still be able to track the mod threads we follow from the Forums side or no?  So far, all I am able to track is content/posts from the Forums and that pretty much makes things difficult.

No, mod threads are no longer part of the forum. You can track mods using the "Track" button and turn on comment notifications in the notifications drop-down on the main site. 

Screenshot 2023-11-23 083428.png

On 11/22/2023 at 5:49 AM, LpoolGaz said:

Hate the way the forum looks !

Can't find my most recent posts = Useless !

You can follow a bunch of content including content you started or content you follow / posted in using the activity stream in the main menu.

Guest deleted34304850
9 hours ago, Demorphic said:

You can follow a bunch of content including content you started or content you follow / posted in using the activity stream in the main menu.

i have set up an activity stream about 10 times and never, not once does it "stick" meaning that if i logout and come back, my unread content stream is flooded with closed account messages. i have to redo the stream each and every time and its extremely tiresome.

On 11/23/2023 at 3:35 AM, Pickysaurus said:

No, mod threads are no longer part of the forum. You can track mods using the "Track" button and turn on comment notifications in the notifications drop-down on the main site. 

Screenshot 2023-11-23 083428.png

Joy...