This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Would it be possible to make it so that the static images urls don't change?

In my mod descriptionsI link to images that are uploaded with the mods, and the urls seem to be frequently changing recently, which breaks the mod descriptions.

Static1 and Static2 were decommissioned together recently. The new servers are Static-1 through to Static-4. It's the first time we've done this in 2 years, and we don't have any plans to change them again any time in the near future.

This may have been asked before, but after reading the first 15 page I'm a bit tired, why can't I start a new topic for uploading in some of the smaller forums? For Example, Mass Effect 3.

If you mean in the Uploaded Files or Images forums, those are exclusively for the automatically created comment and discussion topics for uploaded files.

Looking at the ME3 forums only the Discussion, Mod Talk and Mod Troubleshooting forums seem to be meant for public posting.

So if I decided to created a mod for Mass Effect 3, I couldn't upload it here?

Sure you could, and many people have already done just that.

See: Mass Effect 3 Nexus - Mods and Community. :thumbsup:

And of course there are ME1 and ME2 sites as well! :yes:

In fact, see the Nexus Homepage:

Browse our file database
We support modding for all PC games. If you can mod it, we'll host it. Select from the list of games we currently support below.

Have a mod you want to upload but don't see the game listed? No problem, use our upload wizard.

So if I decided to created a mod for Mass Effect 3, I couldn't upload it here?

You just can't create a new topic in the forums for it.

You need to create an actual file page on the ME3 Nexus site Thandal linked you to.

Then you can upload your files to it, add images, videos, a description, readme, link the required mods, etc. and it will create a discussion topic for your new mod page automatically.

Even if you were able to create a new topic in this forum instead, you would be stuck with only an opening post with text and 'maybe' the chance to upload some MB (1-2, not much more) as an 'attachment' to your post.

This is nothing that could be considered a 'file upload'. That's why it's not done from the forum side but from the file sites.