Words Of Wisdom!

niphilim222

• 1 month later...

After coming into some money a man acquired a horse.

After having the admiration of onlookers all Saturday morning a friend of his walked up.

You are upsetting me because my girlfriend thinks you're a member of high society now. Get off your high horse!

To which his pal replied. :laugh: Don't worry. I'll be down by nightfall. The horse is a rental.

• 1 month later...

I'm staring at the keyboard questioning should i go to bed, its only a room away from me.

Your keyboard won't have the answer to that query ... however your monitor could if your fingers knew the answer and hit the keyboard just the right way (could be more to it than that though, but it's a start).

Start studying the problem and how it affects us to see what we can see with the way we see things with our own eyes. Share anything; whatever we can find to find a way to stop it if it ever reaches our doorstep.

It is time our wisdom be put to the test; to use our minds to work from our homes.

Become investigative and do your best to find any solution. Anything we can think of that will put a halt to a flu virus. No matter how deadly it is, we need to focus on it so we can see if we have anything in the kitchen we can cook up to stop Corvid-19.

Stop staring at the problem in disbelief. Use that thinking cap of yours!