What is your hobby?

Onfayno

I've enjoyed the whitefish at Craigie's a number of times while waiting for the Chi-Cheemaun. I live at the south end of Lake Huron so the ferry and I are quite well acquainted (the old girl has been sailing out of Gore Bay for nearly 30 years ... that's a lot of trips back and forth, especially back when I still worked).

Edited by Striker879

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I used to draw. I was/am an excellent artist, started out drawing dinosaurs back in the 70's and early 80's refining my techniques as I got older then I moved onto fine art in high school winning many awards regionally and city wide for my work including some professional work, caricature work, comic type and fantasy art.

I really miss it and I always wanted to develop a visual mod of an armor or weapon that I personally designed and see it in Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...

I trap and kill small furry animals in and around the three national parks near where I live. I do it because they are invasive species that kill the native wildlife that had no natural predators before humans arrived here and therefore have not developed any way to defend themselves.

So I guess you could say that I hunt predators and terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Game development. Hopefully it won't remain a hobby forever. :laugh:

But gaming is the hobby I spend the most time on, which in turn makes game development remain a hobby for even longer. Self discipline is tough...

• 1 month later...

Hobbies?

I have some of those ...

• Creating mods for Fallout 4
  • Playing Fallout 4
  • I recently got into programming C++ (that stuff is very addictive, watch out!)
  • Developing small electronics projects (not so much lately, currently addicted to Fallout 4)
  • Programming embedded microprocessors (in C or ASM) (not so much lately, currently addicted to Fallout 4)
  • 3D modelling (mostly creating custom assets for my mods)
  • Thinking about how to implement new awsome stuff into Fallout 4
  • Playing Skyrim (not so much lately, currently addicted to Fallout 4)
  • Creating mods for Skyrim (not so much lately, currently addicted to Fallout 4)

I think that's about it ...