• 1 month later...

Making a new mod atm, and i cant seem to find any help on an issue im having

Im looking to some how delete a mass amount of NPC's at one in-game temperately

Pretty much every single one at once

Not sure how to do so in the Creation Kit

If anyone knows please help!!

Need more info??

Thanks

Couldn't you just have them set to a switch which toggles them disabled/enabled?

Thx for posting this topic with some of the tools out there for creating MODs. Ive been looking at some of this from the tutorials Nightasy has up online. I appreciate the insight here and all of the ones I have been adding to my friend list on Nexus for advice. Kudos on this. I made sure to save this forum topic for future reference material and following it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting this helpful list.

If anyone is ever in the mood to create a new tutorial. As I posted here:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1727269-making-a-comaptible-follower-mod/

I, and as I have realised many others on my search, have been looking for a compatible followers tutorial that doesn't use the default quest and cause conflicts.

Thanks for any help from anyone experienced out there, as it will help reduce conflicts in the future. I have been trying for a week but about to give up till I am more experienced again with the new version of the CK I find myself using :smile: last modded properly for fallout 3 so its changed a lot.

Edited by Markmid

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for a tutorial on how to make random/ world encounters with multiple NPCs.

Eg. I want to create a medium sized Stormcloak patrol that will randomly spawn in my general location, follow paths, and attack others. I finished the Civil War, but I still want to slaughter Stormcloaks while I'm adventuring.

And here's one for exporting Blender models into Skyrim. It's not a single tutorial since none of them seem to explain everything from a beginner's perspective. So it's basically a step by step explanation of the entire workflow using the various tutorials and softwares that I have found to be useful for this purpose.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1866205-how-to-export-models-from-blender-to-skyrim/&do=findComment&comment=16153070