Use of the "Report" feature

Ok I have a question... I have nothing whatsoever against nudity (I'm doing an adult mod, feel very confortable with the human body, even had naked model drawing classes during college...). I do understand however the policy on The Nexus, in filtering those to prevent from kids or ppl that are generally grossed out by that type of content (*rolleyes*) to stumble upon it.

Yesterday I saw a post in the forums, containing an image that was obviously depicting a woman breast and genitalia. I kindly sent a PM to the user in question telling him, that maybe he should edit his image for his own good. I thought it would be nice, polite and maybe a good away to solve that issue without involving moderators. But he told me since it was a beast race model, the ToS regarding nudity policy, would not apply because it was not considered human.

Is this true, are we allowed to post naked imagery of beast races? (when I mean Beast Races I mean Skyrim's Khajiit and Argonian ofc, not lolspiders or lolrabbits)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I just accidentally reported a post when I had intended to reply (the 'report' button in locked topics happens to be where I've come to expect the 'reply' button to be on other forums). Just a heads up in case any mods come across a report from me that seems nonsensical. Forgive my dimwittedness.

Edited by luls

• 2 weeks later...

You made your reports. You don't need to spam the reports as we work them as quickly as possible. Even if you don't see anything doesn't mean something has not been done. Bringing a specific report matter up here is unnecessary. If you have made a report and have not seen something in a reasonable amount of time then PM a moderator. Less that 24 hours is not necessarily a reasonable amount of time. You don't like the moderation then feel free per the ToS and Forum Rules to bring it to Robin's attention. Discussing a moderators decision in public is not appropriate also. Thank you.~Lisnpuppy

I am also going to hide your post as it only serves to fuel the fire.~Lisnpuppy

• 2 weeks later...

some eviljesus guy reported me just becuase i asked him how to fix his mod that wasn't working ):

If that's all you did then you've nothing to worry about, action would only be taken if you'd broken the rules.