407 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246,524 posts
Wild Kitsune - Iceborne

Fluffy, dyeable fox ears complete with physics and wagging tail!

cannon729

cannon729

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
Oh god, thank you. Happy to see you update this MOD

bc67333

bc67333

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
thank you. Happy to see you update this MOD

zStatykz

zStatykz

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 739 posts
In response to post #76501463.

Spoiler

Thanks for coming back for it! Neko will be up as well after I get some screenshots.

zStatykz

zStatykz

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 739 posts
FAQ --- PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING. IF YOU POST A COMMENT THAT IS ANSWERED HERE, IT WILL BE DELETED. THE POSTS ARE GETTING A BIT CLUTTERED WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS BEING ASKED OVER AND OVER.
(A) Question:
Does this work on male characters as well?

(A) Answer:
This mod is compatible with male characters as well. Simply change the "f" prefix on the folder and files to "m".

(B) Answer:
Rename the folder and files within to match the ID number of the armor you want from this list: https://mhw.poedb.tw/eng/pl_equip
For example, if you wanted to take it off the Direwolf+ waist and move it onto Pukei, the files would be changed from "f_wst0105_0000" to "f_wst010_0000"

IF DYE IS NOT WORKING AFTER CHANGING THE ARMOR ID, go to the folder you set it to at `...nativePC\pl\f_equip\pl###_0000\wst\mod` and rename "f_wst###_0000.mrl3" to something else like "f_wst###_0000_Direwolf.mrl3". Then rename "f_wst###_0000_Armor.mrl3" to "f_wst###_0000.mrl3" and reload the armor in game. It should work then.

© Answer:
https://cdn.discorda.../appearance.jpg

(D) Answer:
No. It's client-side. They will need to have the mod installed as well to see it. This is the case for most modded games.

(E) Answer:
These things need to be done in Blender. See the wiki on modding to get the Blender 2.79 plugin. It's honestly a bit complicated if you don't have experience in 3D or mhw modding. It involves combining the models, making sure the bones and vertex groups match, getting rid of negative weights, combining .mrl3, .ccl, and .ctc (which will probably be mis-matched in the header so you'll need to adjust the existing waist physics by hand either in blender or via hex editing). This is why I don't do it for every waist piece. Unless it's commissioned, please don't ask me to combine them for you.
Wiki: https://github.com/E...rldModding/wiki
Discord: https://discord.gg/gJwMdhK

(F) Answer:
No. There's no pelvic bone in the hair/helm files and adding one breaks it pretty horribly in-game. If you must have it on the helm, you can only do it with the (Only Ears) optional download and change "wst" in the files and folders to "helm".

(G) Answer:
As long as your Steam version is updated, yes you can. You just need to change the armor to something you have. See Question B above.

Edited by zStatykz, 05 February 2020 - 06:56 AM.

bc67333

bc67333

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thank you very much for your contribution! Hard work! Looking forward to updating your IO mod. This is my favorite mod in 2019 and maybe even 2020!

GeohoundJason

GeohoundJason

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 120 posts
Yay, happy to see this one fixed up. Back to my floofiness once more!~

saddycom1

saddycom1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
can i know about thermae layered armor code? it's will be very nice with that armor. and also look good with other person. direwolf waist is terrible with another layered armor :(

YuukaKelly

YuukaKelly

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! ;)

Tharja is also waiting…

zStatykz

zStatykz

Old hand

• Premium Member