• 2,037,263 posts
Make Moze Great Again Project

Kodailian

Kodailian

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I definitely recommend this sweet build! Didn't go down once. Great guns perfectly matched for ammo regen and life steal. Battle tested vs Wotan, M4. Could you please make a set of unlimited anarchy shotties? If they're anything like these mods, I'll be unstoppable! Blast 'em in the FACE! Thanks!

xerrad

xerrad

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #79597648.

Spoiler

Thank you for your support, glad you enjoy the build.

As my first request, I can't say no. The unlimited anarchy is a great gun once stacks build up. I'll do a 2x base damage like the other weapons to make it not to useless after going down and trying to build stacks back up. I'll update the build when I finish with the new items. Check the files and you should see it soon. Give me about an hour or so.

xerrad

xerrad

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
All future requests, please limit to only asking for 1 or 2 different elements on the same gun. I'd prefer not to do entire sets because the backpack of 40 would be filled very quickly if I keep doing that, and I rather not have to start uploading entire profiles to get the items out of the bank. I am willing to make modded weapons that fit this build (So nothing more than a x2 or maybe x3 damage buff at most, and some stability possibly), until the backpack is full. First people to get their request posted get their items. After a full inventory, this build will be complete.

Current Inventory: 21/40

Edited by xerrad, 21 April 2020 - 07:47 PM.

xerrad

xerrad

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #79597648. #79611868 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Just posted! Check the file page for the updated file.

Kodailian

Kodailian

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
OMG these anarchy shotties are AMAZING (insert evil laugh)! Thank you sooo much I absolutely love this mod! I totally destroy bosses now :) You rock man, keep pumping out these badass mods!!

gribay

gribay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hi, thanks for the build, and you can replace this relic's reload speed with area damage, then it would be great!

HellGhost38

HellGhost38

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
"Many Moze players just can't be bothered to go through that animation every 10 or 18 seconds when no other character has to deal with that"

Well, Borderlands 3 take the time to play more animations than previous games and that add more immersion, so, no, it's not bothering, it's better. Maybe you should try to play more with reflexion than just spamming grenades and the Action Skill. Mose is really great in vanilla.

Maybe people should stop thinking that running, jumping and shooting everywhere and everytime is the only way to play a game even like Borderlands.

Go under cover, choose more wisely your weapons and when you must use grenades and take the time to aim and not spamming the Action Skill and the fact appear, it's well made and don't need any mod.

Edited by HellGhost38, 16 April 2020 - 10:00 PM.

xerrad

xerrad

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #79632858.

Spoiler

Sure. Expect to see that in the next update. It should be up soon.

xerrad

xerrad

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #79634958.

Spoiler

Either you have not played as Moze, or you have not played as other characters. I'm not sure...

Grenades have to be spam thrown to heal. It's literally Moze's only healing skill for sustainment. Unless you rely on sapper class mod in which case as a vanilla player, you are missing out on even more DPS potential.

Moze is a gunner who focuses on non-stop shooting, large shields and grenades/splash damage. Sounds like you are saying to stay farther back hiding by cover and to pick enemies off. Either way that doesn't sound like Moze's style to me, sounds more like Zane's or something.

And non-skippable animation is not better when only one character is forced to go through it. The main purpose of this build was to match the DPS output of the other builds. Yes, you can just play slower and as it is, but when killing a trash unit takes a full 30 seconds of the correct element to the face where other characters can kill it within 3 seconds, you feel like you are on a completely useless character. Yes, you can do all content, but you do it so ridiculously slow compared to other characters it's not enjoyable.

Edited by xerrad, 17 April 2020 - 05:06 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.155 seconds