135 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998,418 posts
Ruby's Rebalanced Halo 2 Campaign

A full, modded Campaign featuring tweaks to weapons, vehicles, AI, scenarios, encounters, and more, to help the game reach its full potential through being more fun and fair while still challenging and faithful to the OG experience.

preston530

preston530

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
What are some of the oddities that we can expect if we play with the anniversary graphics? And is there any chance of it getting possibly fixed in the future?

RubyofBlue

RubyofBlue

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
In response to post #81084313.

Spoiler

Some added ODSTs show up in dress uniform, a few altered projectiles are invisible in Anniversary graphics, and Flood have no shield flare. I'll only be able to fix it if people figure out how to alter the anniversary graphics.

preston530

preston530

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
In response to post #81084313. #81084413 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I see, well at least those don't sound so bad except for the invisible projectiles.

gdeap3

gdeap3

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
I have honestly been waiting to play Halo 2 until you released this mod. It was awesome playing it in the original version.

phoenix117x

phoenix117x

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
can u please make it more balanced on legendary? feels like enemies having extra damage bonus as usual which makes the experience unrealistic and annoying because u die so easely.also why not adding the shield and health on the upper screen and make a visor hud like in halo 3.Since u are a super soldier u should be able to tank a bit more of a damage.Atiny bit of extra health and shield would be great.

Edited by phoenix117x, 19 May 2020 - 07:59 PM.

RubyofBlue

RubyofBlue

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
In response to post #81085628.

Spoiler

The mod literally already makes Legendary enemies do 50% less damage, and the player health and shields have been increased to 45 and 120.

phoenix117x

phoenix117x

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
In response to post #81085628. #81086788 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

im still testing it seems like i didnt tested it right.i found out another thing,on heroic i die from 1 melee hit,not cool.can u make the player more resistent to melee from elites and brutes at least 4 hits from regular enemies and 3 from the strongest on heroic and legendary

Edited by phoenix117x, 19 May 2020 - 09:51 PM.

CptRogers

CptRogers

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I know this is not the purpose of this mod but is there any chance at all at adding a 'prototype' 4-playere limit to halo 2? I really wanted to play with additional friends.

JerichoWick

JerichoWick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?

Holy s*** man. Every day I've been reloading the mods page, waiting for this. Now it's finally here. Thanks for this. A day before my birthday, too. What a treat.

Haven't played it yet because I'm still downloading but I have faith it'll be just as kickass as your Reach and CE rebalances. Can't wait.

Edit: Still making my way through Cairo, but im having a blast. Great work, dude. Can't wait to see those new encounters in the Arbiter missions. Also, I love how hyper-efficient ODSTs are. They cleaned house before I even entered the room, and I love it.

Edited by JerichoWick, 19 May 2020 - 11:32 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.066 seconds