Slof's mods withdrawn?

Frodric

Speaking of giggles, anyone banned for trolling gets this image attached to their profile and in their ban notice.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/128909-1237129500.jpg

And I've already edited about 1/2 dozen that have been banned already. ;)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After having collected a large bunch of words which were all innapropriate to the context, she has made a large dictionnary with words she will never use, that's why she needs a break because enough is enough.

It's a touch and maybe dark humour but not far from the truth.

I consider Sloffy like a flamboyant Alien with a Heart as big as her Talent, never wish to anyother friends I have what has happened to her.

But hopefully she is strong and know how to manage things to feel better :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Being Sublyme cannot be improvised :wink:

Slof's a good person and I'm glad she's doing what's best for her, I hope she found joy in accomplishing all that she has. What's sad is the inconsideration, jealousy, insecurity an ignorance displayed when these trolls insult a person or their hard work. But it may never end and fighting fire with fire here is only dignifying their childish nonsense imo. I'll wish you the best, AlienSlof, I admire your hard work, courage and unicity. Take care x

We don't know each other and i only have 1 or 2 of your mods installed but slof you have my suport because you're doing what you love and people are insulting you for it enough to effect your health and thats wrong on so many levels cause it doesn't matter what you make people should repect you just as they should respect everyone who shares their work but people are stupid and don't give others the respect they deserve

I hope you're able to share once again in the future even if its only to friends that you know just so you don't have to stop sharing entirely

Good luck in all you do

-Reaver

For AlienSlof:

A comment made by a dear, ladyfriend of mine regarding my desire to spend my unexpected free-time learning to mod one of my favorite games:

"Well hon, it sounds to me like playing a game of Naked Twister... It's all good until someone steps on a nipple..."

Just trying to bring a smile to an otherwise sad situation... Keep those puppies rounded up, hey? :blink:

Nice to hear from you Slof, I hope you are feeling less stressed and the hurts mend. Btw, was having a go round with MMM the other day and the spiders were evocative enough to get my girlfriend to pay attention to the game for a few minutes. Well done considering she thinks the game is a bit silly.

Thank you for posting word in this thread Slof. And truely, thank you for everything you've done. While i still will grumble that i didnt get the chance to re download you're awesome claws and bracelets mod, I respect your decision.

Good luck in your future adventures slof, The better half of this community thanks you dearly.

Thank you for posting word in this thread Slof. And truely, thank you for everything you've done. While i still will grumble that i didnt get the chance to re download you're awesome claws and bracelets mod, I respect your decision.

Good luck in your future adventures slof, The better half of this community thanks you dearly.

Hear, Hear; Sakura357 :thanks:

I am only new to Oblivion, introduced by a few friends and am close to addicted, and just getting into mods. Its a real shame though from what i hear to have to say goodbye to all those good mods.....if anyone does have any by chance sould they send it to me???

I am only new to Oblivion, introduced by a few friends and am close to addicted, and just getting into mods. Its a real shame though from what i hear to have to say goodbye to all those good mods.....if anyone does have any by chance sould they send it to me???

Not on your life. Clearly Slof has taken control of them and pulled them and that is her prerogative. Be mad at the people who can't mind their own business.

Slof, you sound good. Take good care of yourself. This is all just drama, and it will be here if you miss it. :D

Archived