New Forum Feedback

Pickysaurus

I just came from the collections site.  If that is to be the way for the main site commnets, please dont make that annoying collapsed view the default. 

13 hours ago, HollownessDevoured said:

Feedback here:

I'd really like if the Locked/Unlocked/Name change notices at the bottom of a post didn't show. It seems like uneeded clutter, especially once a post gets locked/unlocked more than once.

I don't think there's anything we can do about that. It's an action log of moderation actions on a topic. Topics being pinned/unpinned rapidly will not happen very often. 

1 hour ago, Zanderat said:

I just came from the collections site.  If that is to be the way for the main site commnets, please dont make that annoying collapsed view the default. 

Or at least provide an option to open all the replies so we don't have to keep clicking on posts.

2 minutes ago, JimboUK said:

Or at least provide an option to open all the replies so we don't have to keep clicking on posts.

+1 for JimboUK's idea ... neat and tidy by default with the option for actually utility when you want it!

8 hours ago, Zanderat said:

I searched and could not find that, so I created it.  Here, upvote please.  🙂

https://feedback.nexusmods.com/posts/1846/please-dont-make-the-collapsed-view-for-collection-comments-the-default-for-mod-comments

Sorry to bug further on the same subject, but still no more details on "marking solved" for threads? I'd really like to do this on my game forum.

It is not a marking option like hide/lock (for mods/leaders) but there seems to be a generic settings option per forum for it.

Edited by HollownessDevoured

13 hours ago, HollownessDevoured said:

Sorry to bug further on the same subject, but still no more details on "marking solved" for threads? I'd really like to do this on my game forum.

It is not a marking option like hide/lock (for mods/leaders) but there seems to be a generic settings option per forum for it.

Sorry, this slipped my mind. I can't find which forums you were referring to.