The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Service call think this is a legit reason to call you, things are getting dicey and out of control, someones eating all of our Ninjas. You know the ones hired by you. Okay we are on route to access your poster in question.

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: in line we march in favor of the long dead Ninjas.

The saying in Fallout, FO: 2, FO: NV, FO: 4 is that "War never changes"

It takes the courage and strength to go out among the people and help too.

It takes the courage and strength of a warrior to ask for HELP.

It might take someone like you to help a veteran. Just in case you know a Veteran in need of help

Call in for them.

If you know a Veteran you know is in an emotional crisis call 1-800-273-8255

Press or dial number 1 for Veterans.

The saying in Fallout, FO: 2, FO: NV, FO: 4 is that "War never changes"

It takes the courage and strength to go out among the people and help too.

It takes the courage and strength of a warrior to ask for HELP.

It might take someone like you to help a veteran. Just in case you know a Veteran in need of help

Call in for them.

If you know a Veteran you know is in an emotional crisis call 1-800-273-8255

Press or dial number 1 for Veterans.

+1 :thumbsup:

Ahh ... the youth of today.

They don't realise that it is about more than Nov 11 ... the other 364 days are just as important.

Whoah! I have been writing and reading and writing and reading. I have barely sat up straight and taken a deep enough breath to keep me upright. Nothing to be concerned about. The poster I posted is in both my signature and my about me. If anyone wants to they can copy the note.

Maybe someday it will still be useful. If they don't need it before Covid - 19 runs it's course it probably won't matter. Because it seems to me that those people who shunned me thrice now, probably will be hiding in their fortresses so frightened to come out into the fresh air it will be all ours if you care to breath it in.

If you want it here it is "The Last Poster Wins". Just because you post here you WON here at least once! And TWICE because you were born. That first race was a tough one. And you made it to the Finish line that time.

This one helps remind us we WON the most important race Trophy. The one that got us into what we call "The Human Race".

I

yawn

Win!

It's is as easy as pizza (pie) :sleep: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz