WIP Elf Children

Hallgarth

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got nothing else to show just yet. Right now I'm refining the eye morphs along with the head chargen, so they match up. Then I'll be doing the brow chargen and brow races. Then I'll be re-doing all the children's faces so they better match their parents and such and adding in the elven children. After that's done, I'll be putting out version 1, then I'll be looking at adding in beast children. I'm not putting them in for version 1, because I'm not sure how long it'll take to do it. It might end up taking a long time.

There is already beast children of both genders, I think the mod makers may give you the permission to use their char face gen since all of you have the shared goals of more children from other races and make a merged esp. But I can understand your wish some of your own.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still working on it. I'm refining the eye morphs right now, and it's tedious work, which is why I'm taking my time with it. I am also doing some work for someone on another mod, so my spare time is being shared a bit, but it's also allowing me to keep myself motivated, as I'm not staring at a child head mesh for hours.