Rules for Debates

bben46

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nexusmods where Sexism is no Problem! Thats good while many Dowloads and Likes!

You wil have in your OWN Game Nude Womans and/or Big Breasts? No problem! You can download hundred of Mods from our Site Nexusmods. Make your Dream comes True.

Sexism? Nexusmods dont care!

What, you will a Mod to change a Pronom in your OWN Game? Nooooo thats EVIL....

You wil have in your OWN Game Nude Womans and/or Big Breasts? No problem! You can download hundred of Mods from our Site Nexusmods. Make your Dream comes True.

I have read and re-read this multiple times and I still have no idea what point you're trying to make here.

Guest deleted34304850

your rant makes little sense.

nudity mods do not completely eradicate a group out of existence.

nudity <> hate

do you get it yet?

If this gets taken down fine.

If I get a warning fine.

But this needs to be said.

1st and for most: Do you free speechifiers even know what country the OWNER of this PRIVATLY funded website, who has asked us to NOT debate this on their dime, (This means stop responding to the trolls.) lives in???

Because according to Paypal my bill for a Premium membership comes from England. Last time I checked U.S. law did NOT apply to England. Has something changed while I was not looking or is this more of My fellow country ...... people.... Forcing our laws and beliefs on the world again?

2nd and most important PRIVATLY FUNDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those that do not understand what this means let me educate you. If the owner of this website decides that from this moment forward ALL mods must remove the color pink from games.

So let it be written; so let it be done; no more pink. For most of you this means have a hissy fit about unfair. For adults like me it means go else where for my pink mods.

Lets ask the Boy scouts and Girl scouts of America how much you have to listen to the government or ANYONE for that matter when you are PRIVATLY FUNDED. They changed policies when they felt like NOT before (kudos to the owner of the site for sticking to your guns)

Also in order for all these free speech argument to be valid the federal funding that would make it apply would HAVE to come from the United States of Our Values are better than yours. Not any other country in the world.

Which by the way MOST of them DO not in fact have "free speech" laws and you CAN in fact be arrested for saying the wrong thing in the wrong place.

And another thing about free speech: to truly defend and honor free speech you have to defend the right of that guy jumping on stage and giving voice to values and ideals that make your blood boil, that you would fight a life time to see eradicated from our world wide society. Defend that then come talk to me about free speech. (which again does not apply to this website)

For the record while I don't get or really understand this whole pronouns thing, I do know that for some it has to do with a condition called Genderdisphoria, and while I have no clue what the treatment is for it other than a pronoun change to help with said treatment. I also know that for some it is nothing more than the latest vogue political statement. I am not a phycologist, physiatrist or a councilor, therefore I do not have nearly enough education necessary to know which is which, so it is best to assume they are in treatment unless they tell me otherwise. Also when I speak of something as a condition and treatment that is after researching it. And again I re iterate the only thing I know about the pronoun thing is that it it part of the condition and the treatment. And In my ignorance of; which is which; I defer to my most sacred law. "Treat other as you wish to be treated; with common decency and respect". I have always done my best to follow this I have not always succeeded, but I tried. So if someone tells me to use a certain pronoun for them I do so, because I do not know them, I do not know their story. Who am I to say what works for them? What right do I have to skull**** them with my socio-political agenda?

And while I have been feeling like I am on the receiving end of said skulling lately trying to do the same to the infamous "Them" is a case of "two wrongs do not make a right".

(before anyone has a kitten the infamous "Them" is anyone on the other side of a debate or issue.)

Therefore in closing, free speech arguments are invalid, brah most likely lives in the wrong country any way; go take a nap.

And for the other side stop responding to the trolls all you are doing feeding them and validating them because they know they got to you.

And lastly and most importantly the owner has asked VERY NICELY that we NOT debate this on their dime.

Both sides grow up will you please.

If this gets taken down fine.

If I get a warning fine.

But this needs to be said.

1st and for most: Do you free speechifiers even know what country the OWNER of this PRIVATLY funded website, who has asked us to NOT debate this on their dime, (This means stop responding to the trolls.) lives in???

Because according to Paypal my bill for a Premium membership comes from England. Last time I checked U.S. law did NOT apply to England. Has something changed while I was not looking or is this more of My fellow country ...... people.... Forcing our laws and beliefs on the world again?

2nd and most important PRIVATLY FUNDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those that do not understand what this means let me educate you. If the owner of this website decides that from this moment forward ALL mods must remove the color pink from games.

So let it be written; so let it be done; no more pink. For most of you this means have a hissy fit about unfair. For adults like me it means go else where for my pink mods.

Lets ask the Boy scouts and Girl scouts of America how much you have to listen to the government or ANYONE for that matter when you are PRIVATLY FUNDED. They changed policies when they felt like NOT before (kudos to the owner of the site for sticking to your guns)

Also in order for all these free speech argument to be valid the federal funding that would make it apply would HAVE to come from the United States of Our Values are better than yours. Not any other country in the world.

Which by the way MOST of them DO not in fact have "free speech" laws and you CAN in fact be arrested for saying the wrong thing in the wrong place.

And another thing about free speech: to truly defend and honor free speech you have to defend the right of that guy jumping on stage and giving voice to values and ideals that make your blood boil, that you would fight a life time to see eradicated from our world wide society. Defend that then come talk to me about free speech. (which again does not apply to this website)

For the record while I don't get or really understand this whole pronouns thing, I do know that for some it has to do with a condition called Genderdisphoria, and while I have no clue what the treatment is for it other than a pronoun change to help with said treatment. I also know that for some it is nothing more than the latest vogue political statement. I am not a phycologist, physiatrist or a councilor, therefore I do not have nearly enough education necessary to know which is which, so it is best to assume they are in treatment unless they tell me otherwise. Also when I speak of something as a condition and treatment that is after researching it. And again I re iterate the only thing I know about the pronoun thing is that it it part of the condition and the treatment. And In my ignorance of; which is which; I defer to my most sacred law. "Treat other as you wish to be treated; with common decency and respect". I have always done my best to follow this I have not always succeeded, but I tried. So if someone tells me to use a certain pronoun for them I do so, because I do not know them, I do not know their story. Who am I to say what works for them? What right do I have to skull**** them with my socio-political agenda?

And while I have been feeling like I am on the receiving end of said skulling lately trying to do the same to the infamous "Them" is a case of "two wrongs do not make a right".

(before anyone has a kitten the infamous "Them" is anyone on the other side of a debate or issue.)

Therefore in closing, free speech arguments are invalid, brah most likely lives in the wrong country any way; go take a nap.

And for the other side stop responding to the trolls all you are doing feeding them and validating them because they know they got to you.

And lastly and most importantly the owner has asked VERY NICELY that we NOT debate this on their dime.

Both sides grow up will you please.

I believe you have good intentions and I thank you for your "live and let live" attitude, but I disagree with your very last point. I believe it is my duty to confront bigotry and intolerance wherever I see it, so if a hateful troll comes around and posts some anti-trans or anti-gay nonsense, I'm going to let them know that their garbage isn't welcome here.

Edited by Nephiah

so if a hateful troll comes around and posts some anti-trans or anti-gay nonsense, I'm going to let them know that their garbage isn't welcome here.

You should report it and move on, let the staff decide what's acceptable and what isn't, the last thing this site needs is more arguing and bickering.

so if a hateful troll comes around and posts some anti-trans or anti-gay nonsense, I'm going to let them know that their garbage isn't welcome here.

You should report it and move on, let the staff decide what's acceptable and what isn't, the last thing this site needs is more arguing and bickering.

I understand and normally I would agree with you. However, in the case of certain people registering or posting only to spread hate speech, I believe that a firm declaration that this site's community (and not only the staff and moderators) won't tolerate this kind of behavior is warranted.

Trans people especially are under an increasing amount of hatred and attacks, particularly in the US and the UK, fueled by hateful and bigoted politicians, biased media and news reports, and an extremely gullible public that seems to listen to whatever their favorite grifter Youtuber or newscaster tells them to hate on any given day. The fact that Nexus staff have openly stated that this place is a safe haven for people like me means a lot, especially in these troubled times, and I'm greatly appreciative of it. It's extremely important for the LGBTQ+ community to have places that we can feel safe and respected in, and this is why I feel the way that I do.

It's not my intention to test the limits of the Nexus staff, especially since they're already under a lot of pressure, but if my personal policy to stand up to bigotry through my own actions ends up getting me in trouble too somehow, then so be it.

Edited by Nephiah