This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

So I haven't used this site in maybe a year, but now whenever I try to download files the page reloads and I've gotta confirm between slow download or fast. I'm not paying for premium, ever, is there an option to disable this popup/whatever the hell it's called? If it can't be disabled than I'll just leave the site and never come back. I'm not about to click two to three times or more on every single mod page, it takes longer to actually download the mods

So I haven't used this site in maybe a year, but now whenever I try to download files the page reloads and I've gotta confirm between slow download or fast. I'm not paying for premium, ever, is there an option to disable this popup/whatever the hell it's called? If it can't be disabled than I'll just leave the site and never come back. I'm not about to click two to three times or more on every single mod page, it takes longer to actually download the mods

Nope, the way to remove that pop up is to pay premium, that's the whole point of the pop up.

Nope, the way to remove that pop up is to pay premium, that's the whole point of the pop up.

Well I'll just leave then, I'll finish grabbing the mods I want and only come back for updates. Maybe I'll appear every now and then, but I only came back because I had an urge to play FO4 and I wiped my drives a while ago so I needed to redownload the mods I normally use. I figured there wasn't a way to bypass it, because I looked through the settings, but since I am an idiot I figured I might've over looked it or Nexus simply hid it like a few other sites do to incentivize buying premium

How do I find/search for users? A friend of mine gave me the name of a mods author because non of us remember the name of the actual mods but I can't find a search function for usernames, and when I try to google it all I get is their fallout/special edition version and not the Original Skyrim page.

I am looking for "midnightvoyager" Original Skyrim mod page.

Thanks in advance.

On any Nexus Mods Skyrim page (e.g. New mods today) click in the Search box at the top of the page and then click on Mods and select Users. Type in the mod author's name and click the magnifying glass. You'll be presentd with a list of all of that user's mods.

- Edit - Sorry M48 ... just being me :ninja:

Edited by Striker879

How do I find/search for users? A friend of mine gave me the name of a mods author because non of us remember the name of the actual mods but I can't find a search function for usernames, and when I try to google it all I get is their fallout/special edition version and not the Original Skyrim page.

I am looking for "midnightvoyager" Original Skyrim mod page.

Thanks in advance.

Go to any of the mod pages for the game. Left mouse click on "Search" at the top of the page and enter the search term.

Left mouse click on "mods" and then left mouse click on "USERS". Now you left mouse click on the search symbol.

This will take you to a page showing the five files that user has uploaded to the Nexus.

• 1 month later...

Come on, are you serious about keeping that slow - fast download pop up? Its freaking horrible and just rude. How can you expect to convince us to move to premium like this?

You simply don't deserve any support under these conditions, and most people annoyed by this useless and annoying popup will think the same. The actual effect you get, instead of getting more people to give you money, is that you just push people away from modding in general.

I don't know who took that decision to add it and to keep it, ignoring the protests against it, but he should reconsider, its counterproductive.

Edited by dreamer2008

Guest deleted34304850

i dont think its about "deserving" support, as much as support is needed for the site to stay alive, so that someone who has been a member here for 12 years can come along and take whatever they want/need for the price of clicking a button.