SKSE

Lodbrok

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep waiting thats all you can do. There is no point being rude or a debbie downer to anyone, I am sure you can find other things to do with your spare time than discourage people. We are all here waiting for information and nothing more, stop spreading despair instead give them words of encourage- dont sound ungrateful.

p.s Thank you team for your previous work if you are reading this, do what you can and we hope you will catch a break through whenever you find time!

Just keep waiting thats all you can do. There is no point being rude or a debbie downer to anyone, I am sure you can find other things to do with your spare time than discourage people. We are all here waiting for information and nothing more, stop spreading despair instead give them words of encourage- dont sound ungrateful.

p.s Thank you team for your previous work if you are reading this, do what you can and we hope you will catch a break through whenever you find time!

+1 for this comment.

They

Just wanted to pass this along, everyone. It's a plan to go to Bethesda to get a free SKSE64 DLC. Just trying to get enough interest to approach them at the moment; i want to see how much it would cost to make it happen on their end.

http://imgur.com/gallery/boHPh

This was pointed out by others - they have no reason to do this. It can easily by done with the inhouse code and added to the official exe

They

Just wanted to pass this along, everyone. It's a plan to go to Bethesda to get a free SKSE64 DLC. Just trying to get enough interest to approach them at the moment; i want to see how much it would cost to make it happen on their end.

This was pointed out by others - they have no reason to do this. It can easily by done with the inhouse code and added to the official exe

Yeah, that's what I want them to do. I just think we need to get enough people to say we want that, is all. Like a big 'ol mob of pretty pretty please add this :)

They

Yeah, that's what I want them to do. I just think we need to get enough people to say we want that, is all. Like a big 'ol mob of pretty pretty please add this :smile:

I started to sign the petition. I even composed a comment, but there were too many hurdles and I had to bail. Jut seems like everyone stands to benefit from SKSE64.

I no longer care for SKSE64. Some people from OpenMW are already working on Oblivion and in five years we may have an OpenSkyrim, SKSE will be completely obsolete then.

In FIVE YEARS ... That's an eternity for the modding community. And Oblivion (cf Bruma) is destined to be 64 Bit, no matter what IMHO. Seems to me that developing SKSE64 is a win win proposition.

Hah.. I'll believe in those things when I see them. I appreciate the efforts and all, but we still haven't even gotten a Morrowind overhaul.... after more than a decade.

Not that I'm complaining though. I'm happy with just a Code Patch and XGE. And I'm happy with Skyrim for the most part. I'm actually less happy with Oblivion, simply because of design issues. It looks crappier than even Morrowind, just because of the putty faces.