SKSE

Lodbrok

The guy doing the Fallout 4 releases explained this once already, but I guess nobody wants to acknowledge that. He doesn't own SSE and doesn't plan to own SSE. He's also the only team member who isn't currently bogged down with other stuff that's actually important right now. So he's been working on getting F4SE some love it needed too. I don't think it's a case of the others just wanting to be left alone at this point. Although I wouldn't blame them with the level of entitlement people seem to have concerning the project.

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy doing the Fallout 4 releases explained this once already, but I guess nobody wants to acknowledge that. He doesn't own SSE and doesn't plan to own SSE. He's also the only team member who isn't currently bogged down with other stuff that's actually important right now. So he's been working on getting F4SE some love it needed too. I don't think it's a case of the others just wanting to be left alone at this point. Although I wouldn't blame them with the level of entitlement people seem to have concerning the project.

Not that I mind, but I would happily give this guy a copy of SE. How does he even manage to be on the SKSE project and not have the old Legendary version all this time? Because I thought SE was free if you had LE?

Not that I mind, but I would happily give this guy a copy of SE. How does he even manage to be on the SKSE project and not have the old Legendary version all this time? Because I thought SE was free if you had LE?

"doesn't plan on owning SE" - he dislikes Skyrim and has no interest in working with it.

"doesn't plan on owning SE" - he dislikes Skyrim and has no interest in working with it.

Inconceivable! :P

I wouldn't say that he absolutely dislikes Skyrim. After all, he made mods like RaceMenu and EFF for it.

But you're right in the sense that he is probably more interested in the Fallout series, and that he doesn't want to do all the work again for the 64-bit conversion of an old game.

With or without SKSE, Skyrim SE meets my gaming needs better than the original engine. It looks good graphically once modded and plays all the fun quest and companion mods in a more stable manner. I still like to play SSE even though I find myself spending the most time on Fallout 4.

Mods like Inigo 3.0, Rigmor of Cyrodiil, and Beyond Skyrim Canada will offer exciting future gameplay for Skyrim!

I wouldn't say that he absolutely dislikes Skyrim. After all, he made mods like RaceMenu and EFF for it.

But you're right in the sense that he is probably more interested in the Fallout series, and that he doesn't want to do all the work again for the 64-bit conversion of an old game.

I didn't realize you all were talking about that particular modder. Does that mean that, even if the rest of the team gets SKSE64 going he won't have an interest in porting it over? That's his prerogative, of course, but it would be a shame. =/

I think we have come to the point in time where we can safely assume this is never coming out.

​They either got paid off by Bethesda or simply gave up without saying so in order to avoid all the hate they'd rightfully receive for their lies.

Yes, because obviously people doing things for free, on their own free time, without any recompense whatsoever, are totally beholden to you.

I think we have come to the point in time where we can safely assume this is never coming out.

​They either got paid off by Bethesda or simply gave up without saying so in order to avoid all the hate they'd rightfully receive for their lies.

And what exactly have they lied about?