SKSE

Lodbrok

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok Sorry everyone...i must be missing something with this...wheres the mcm i cant find it anywhere or am i missing something?

*Im pretty sure i installed right cuz in the lower corner it says SKSE 2.0 but when i hit the escape key no mcm option is there?

Edited by qwert44643qaz

ok Sorry everyone...i must be missing something with this...wheres the mcm i cant find it anywhere or am i missing something?

*Im pretty sure i installed right cuz in the lower corner it says SKSE 2.0 but when i hit the escape key no mcm option is there?

The MCM isn't a function of SKSE, it is a utility in SkyUI that is enabled by the existence of SKSE. In order to have the MCM for ANY other mod, you need to have SKSE + SkyUI installed.

The MCM isn't a function of SKSE, it is a utility in SkyUI that is enabled by the existence of SKSE. In order to have the MCM for ANY other mod, you need to have SKSE + SkyUI installed.

Oh boy its been awhile since the 2 have run...i just got on here to say that i think that mcm maybe a skyui thingy and was........NINJA'D

thanks tho

Edited by qwert44643qaz

That'll shut all the naysayers up.

Now they're going to back pedal. Seriously, watch. All the people who were like, "SSE is doomed," or "The modding community is dead," will back pedal saying, "Well I always new they were working on it." Anyway, wait for the fake tragedy to start and making up some excuse to be outraged.

Well you called it. (at least in the case of the other thread)

So Ian really DID get mad and finished it in an hour... Someone hold his beer dammit!

LOL! I remember when Schlangster wrote about that possibly happening! Anyway, this is the best news I've had since Irma rolled through my section of Florida.

As for the haters and doomsayers, -meh, they'll just find something else to harp about. I'm just delighted to hear the news.

A great, big "Thank You" to the SKSE team for this.

Just came here to say Thank You! =)

I just randomly checked the skse website, as I sometimes do, and was very happy to see a public alpha version at last :)

SkyrimSE will start to actually live now, I'm sure. Oh, the hours (days-weeks) I'll spend modding. ><

It's finally time to get a better gaming pc, my current one is getting a bit old.

Thanks again! =)

Honestly, I'm literally doing a "one last time old friend" playthrough of 32 bit skyrim and im going ALL OUT with the mods, CACO, Hunternorn, Legacy Of The Dragonborn, you name it. I've merged my total of 530 odd plugins down to 410 and counting as I make more merges. And by the time I decide to retire Oldrim for good, SKSE 64 will have a full release and all the mods i used for Oldrim may have been ported ready to start everything I just posted all over again lol