Speed Line Overhaul for NEXT

Pulse and Jump Speed lines Less Intrusive

hardkopy

hardkopy

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 894 posts
This is the mod I have been looking for to complete my space travel experience. I have the mods you listed, so my visuals are exactly the same as in the screenshots you have provided.
All it needs now is to fade the lines out a little more (to meet my personal preference) but of course I am not expecting that so thank you for improving NMS.

SunnyTheCat

SunnyTheCat

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
Nice mod. Although I wish there was a version that removes these lines completely.

Steveocaster

Steveocaster

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
In response to post #63293071.

Spoiler

https://nomansskymods.com/mods/clean-space-for-next-1-52/

Erazil

Erazil

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
In response to post #63293071. #63293681 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

you can find Clean Space for next on Nexus too ^^
https://www.nexusmods.com/nomanssky/mods/623

Erazil

Erazil

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
In response to post #63286401.

Spoiler

thanks hardkopy, it took me a lot of hours of data mining and tuning to make this mod so, happy you thinks is a real improvement of NMS for you.
which speed lines do you still find too present ? if i further reduce the pulse/boost speed lines we will see them more, if they are those of the mini jump, they are too numerous, too big or too long ?

Edited by Erazil, 03 September 2018 - 08:44 PM.

mogkutta

mogkutta

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 37 posts
Is this supposed to be a lighter pulse than Clean Space's Mild Pulse? I like that idea, getting rid of pulse lines altogether seems too much, but even Milder Pulse obscures quite a bit of the scenery.

When you say "Mini Jump speed line are modified", are you talking about the boost lines when we press Shift? I imagine English isn't your native tongue. :)

Erazil

Erazil

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
In response to post #63336186.

Spoiler

You are right , my english is very bad, my french too ^^( my native tongue).
Pulse speed = Boost (shift key)
Mini jump = Pulse Jumps (space bar key), MiniJump is the term used in the NMS file.
I'll change that in the description to make it easier to understand. Thank you so much for letting me know that it was confusing / that my translation was flawed

as for the author of Clean Space I found the speed lines much too present on the screen, but Clean Space only modifies the display of the speed lines and not their generation which limits the possibilities, my mod does not modify their display but their generation, which makes it completely compatible with Clean Space and which allows much more precise modifications as to have speed lines ONLY for Pulse Jump for example which is not possible with the method that Clean Space uses, attention I do not say that Clean Space is a bad mod, I have myself used and endorsed, but I want something that it does not propose, to keep the spirit of the speed lines without it preventing me from seeing what happens around my ship.

Edited by Erazil, 05 September 2018 - 02:16 AM.

Paletizma

Paletizma

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
Awesome mod! I was fighting mbin files and couldn't achieve this effect, bravo! I will link your mod in the description of mine (Clean Space) so people can get more desirable effects :)

Erazil

Erazil

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
In response to post #63346121.

Spoiler

Thank you very much, glad you appreciate it, I spent a lot of hours of data mining and testing to do it.
Thanks also for the link, I appreciate it and also for your mod that I used a lot of hours before I started this project ;)

( that's a lot of thanks for all that... ^^)

Page loaded in: 1.001 seconds