49 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291,005 posts
HMS Thunderchild

This mod adds a player home in the form of a transportable boat. Also adds several custom weapons. Requires Dead Money and Honest Hearts.

dragbody

dragbody

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,089 posts
This looks really cool. Iím excited to try it.

MexicoJack

MexicoJack

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
the armour and weapons would make amazing individual mods. well done!

Fyrcynn

Fyrcynn

Elusive Screenarcher

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,311 posts
Interesting idea, placing a British ship into the middle of the Mojave. I could understand a boat on the Colorado river with a flag from either state, but a British one is pretty weird. Some of the floor elements also clip through the deck, as can be seen right on the first pic at the bow with a floor panel, the I-beam behind it or between the 4th and 5th tire. So it needs some tweaks.

YonikP

YonikP

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
War of the worlds?

Dain145

Dain145

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 301 posts
In response to post #81005733.

Spoiler

Pretty sure that's the flag of Ontario, so more Canadian than British. Lore-wise it could have been in the possession of some settler from up north, and they've just kept it around as a reminder of their homeland.

Fyrcynn

Fyrcynn

Elusive Screenarcher

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,311 posts
In response to post #81005733. #81016423 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I assumed from the name HMS. That's British. Naming convention for Canada has a C in them for their warships, so it couldn't have been from there. It's actually funny that you pointed out that flag of Ontario because there's an inconsistency I hadn't noticed. :D

seamoose69

seamoose69

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I guess its not compatible with AWoP mod since its a modded cave there

Dain145

Dain145

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 301 posts
In response to post #81005733. #81016423, #81017933 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Ah, nice catch; RemcoVerbeek may not have been aware. Either that or the British came back to reinstate their rule in NA, post-apocalyptic style; Tenpenny was just part of the scouting party. :D

Kobalgiaan

Kobalgiaan

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Well call me an idiot but where the hell is the dungeon, i've been looking for 20 mins and i cant find it

Edited by Kobalgiaan, 18 May 2020 - 01:02 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.080 seconds