• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033,978 posts
Hangar Spawn LocationSick of walking up those stairs to hand in mission objectives?

This mod will spawn you at the top on the walkway. Also moves Fahad so you don't need to go down to talk to him.

ddrseitan

ddrseitan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Already love the idea, it was needed. About to try it. Just curious why it is 64MB?

lagstalker

lagstalker

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
In response to post #81705608.

Spoiler

Because I had to edit the hangar scene itself. It wasn't a simple blueprint edit like most mods.

GrumpyOM

GrumpyOM

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Is this compatible with Expanded Leopard Interiors?

GOKUSSL4

GOKUSSL4

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Is it required for the host to have this for it to work or is it single player only?

lagstalker

lagstalker

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
In response to post #81716288.

Spoiler

I'm not familiar with that mod, but I think it will conflict as I assume it will be editing the hangar scene just as this mod does.
The in game mod manager will tell you if there is a conflict

lagstalker

lagstalker

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
In response to post #81717228.

Spoiler

I only had single player in mind. The spawn points for the other players are still where they used to be. I'm not sure if they would be required to have this mod or not. Might be worth trying anyway, if you do can you please reply with your findings?

Neonin

Neonin

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts
You sir. Yes, you. You're awesome. Keep that stuff up!

Mod does exactly what it says, and although you can use tab to get at the menus this drastically reduces walking time between the idiotically-placed vanilla NPCs when you need to get the storyline gumpf out the way. Very nice indeed!

lagstalker

lagstalker

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
In response to post #81747463.

Spoiler

Thank you, that was the idea :)

GrumpyOM

GrumpyOM

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
In response to post #81716288. #81732353 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Tested it out, and sadly no, it is not compatible. This one is much more useful though, so I'm going with it. There are a couple of bugged nav meshes on the stairs going down to the floor though on each side where you hang out in open space instead of descending the stairs. Great mod over all.

Page loaded in: 0.966 seconds