21 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246,544 posts
Joja Farm Mega Crop Bundle

A bundle of 5 unique mods that add Joja seeds, crops, animal products, artisan goods, and other unique Joja items to the game.

LenneDalben

LenneDalben

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 856 posts
Hi there, these look great! I see you have some interest in Joja :) I don't know if you take requests, so I apologize if you don't, but I'm wondering if you might be interested in some of the ideas listed here, as far as new Joja-themed items? https://github.com/S...deas/issues/484

Gervig91

Gervig91

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
These look really good! Glad to see Joja get some love :)

Edited by Gervig91, 14 August 2020 - 12:18 AM.

fictionalsanity

fictionalsanity

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Is there a recipe for the Joja "nose candy?" cause I'm 100% ready to turn Stardew into the drug capitol of the country.

Exie610

Exie610

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I was super excited to use this, but I don't think having Pierre sell these things is a reasonable compromise to working with SDV:E. I hope you get some compatibility with them in the future!

itsmejerryb

itsmejerryb

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Hello I just love this mod but when I tried to mill the unmilled rice it wouldn't seem to let me do it.  Is there something I am missing?  I was using Stardew Valley Expanded and Immersive Farm if that has anything to do with it.  I have not tried on a regular farm yet.  Also, do I get the Joja meat from regular animals?  I haven't tried that yet either.  Thanks and have a great day.

Elaho

Elaho

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
In response to post #85998938.

Spoiler

Hi itsmejerryb,
Sorry for the delayed reply. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get the Joja Blue Unmilled Rice to work in the windmill just yet, since it requires an extra mod that allows windmill additions (something I'm working on). As for Joja Meat, right now you will only get default meat with regular farm animals from Digus' Farm Animals Mod, but I am working on a Joja Farm Animals patch that will (hopefully) let you butcher Joja Animals for Joja Meat. 
Hope this answers your questions :)
-Elaho

Protanly

Protanly

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 34 posts
In response to post #84947678.

Spoiler

I agree. It'd be fun to get some wonky Joja type stuff from Joja, but Pierre would never sell them.

Lycanglass

Lycanglass

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
Hey, I was wondering how you were able to add stuff to the Joja Mart menu. I've been trying but nothing seems to work; using SVE as well if that helps. What's the Joja vendor's name for adding stuff, or did you modify it in a different way..?

pkoctarian

pkoctarian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Is there a way to have these available as soon as you sign up for the membership?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.174 seconds