This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, daddyattitude said:

I tried uploading a .png file I created to the site for Palworld since the .exe file does not populate the icon in VORTEX.

It would not upload.

Thoughts, suggestions and helpful comments?

Images can be uploaded here: https://www.nexusmods.com/images/add

Only playable content should be added to a mod page. 

12 hours ago, daddyattitude said:

When I click the publish my image  radio button, I get the forever spinning gear of failure. The image does not get published.

Make sure you don't add any emoji characters (or non-Latin characters) to any field when adding an image. This will cause the form to crash. 

This week, I got a pishing email supposedly from the Nexus, and got someone in the US trying to access my account. I don't see any options to report these incidents. It would be nice to have somewhere to report when hacking/pishing attempts are made, instead of having to "wait" until our accounts are actually hacked.

On 3/14/2024 at 6:39 PM, euph said:

This week, I got a pishing email supposedly from the Nexus, and got someone in the US trying to access my account. I don't see any options to report these incidents. It would be nice to have somewhere to report when hacking/pishing attempts are made, instead of having to "wait" until our accounts are actually hacked.

You can usually report scam/phishing attempts to your email provider. There's not really much we can do. If it was an email from [email protected] and you only got a single email, it was probably a user with a similar username who has forgotten their login. 

• 2 weeks later...