70 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246,512 posts
No Search Comments

Stops companions and the Inquisitor from commenting every time the search compass begins flashing.

Margerard

Margerard

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
I agree with the whole description down to the letter. Such a small mod, yet such an improvement to the game :D

tirnoney

tirnoney

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,017 posts
Update v1.4 24/10/2015 - more irritating dialogue removed (see main description) and a couple of bugfixes.

Update v1.3 27/09/2015 - see main description for full details.

Update v1.2 23/9/2015 - Lysette and the templar in Haven will now have their conversation "See reason Lysette, we can't stay here..." only once. - Combined file only.

Edited by tirnoney, 24 October 2015 - 10:51 PM.

xstephyg

xstephyg

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
Oh sweet Maker! Thank you! <3

kittymastr

kittymastr

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Could you silence our beloved horse master Dennet when you're choosing your mount in Skyhold after recruiting him? Thanks for silencing Harrit. He can become very annoying very quickly since I can't make up my mind when crafting.

tirnoney

tirnoney

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,017 posts
In response to post #28912394.

Spoiler

I'll take a look.

tirnoney

tirnoney

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,017 posts
In response to post #28912394. #28920169 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I seem to have hit an odd bug in the Mod Maker, either that or Dennet is extremely stubborn. Nothing I'm doing to his dialogue file is getting registered by the game. Very odd. I'll keep trying but I'm not hopeful at the moment until we get a new version of the tools.

kittymastr

kittymastr

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
In response to post #28912394. #28920169, #28934894 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I appreciate the time you took to look into it. Thanks for the great mod!

akashacatbat

akashacatbat

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Is there a way to make the Inquisition scout in the Hinterlands stop saying "dammit, Rits, where are you?" and "thanks again" every time I run past him? Because you would be my personal hero if you could.

Edited by akashacatbat, 26 September 2015 - 07:29 PM.

tirnoney

tirnoney

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,017 posts
In response to post #29023249.

Spoiler

It's difficult without breaking his role in the quest and the subsequent influence and power reward from telling him that you rescued her. If I had access to Bioware's development tools, sure, but too easy to break things with the modding tools we have at the moment. I'll have a look though, but no promises.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.210 seconds