7 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998,443 posts
Clearspring Manor

Clearspring Manor is a player home with all the amenities you need for a playthrough. It is sorta navmeshed for followers to use. This manor comes with a cave, storage, a few spells, armors, bolts, smithy and the whole nine yards for your convenience. You can even fast travel from inside.

steelfiredragon

steelfiredragon

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts
you need more screenshots

teresatiger

teresatiger

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 665 posts
The outside looks very nice but some screenshots of the interior would be wonderful! Also, where is it located?

WildBillLives

WildBillLives

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts
In response to post #81210338.

Spoiler

There is a map marker - IIRC its somewhat SE of Darkwater Crossing.

Ghost2018

Ghost2018

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts
A nice place. I will test it. I hope my Skyrim likes it, I like it. More Screen's are nice.

Gnago

Gnago

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Wow, the inside of the manor is definitely unexpected. I was testing this out and people were asking for some more screenshots so I figured I would take some and upload them here. Great home, but definitely a lot more than I was looking for.

Edited by Gnago, 03 June 2020 - 01:37 AM.

Treaclecat2

Treaclecat2

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 4 posts
Febrith Darkstar has a lovely video of Clearspring Manor on YouTube - better than a dozen screenshots, I think.

Thallanar1170

Thallanar1170

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Interior is way too loud with all the dwemer machinery. I appreciate the attempt at realism with using the machinery for sources of heat or automation, however I couldn't even hear the music over the humming. There's about 4 or 5 safes near the stairs to the basement that provide over 131,000 gold, in each safe, as well as a few swords worth 10k each in the basement, and a bookcase with about 20 or 30 spellbooks each all worth around 100-700 gold. Would have been fine if it was an end-game home like Sjel Blad Castle, but this looks to me to be an early to mid-game home, so it's really surprising to me to find probably over 1 million gold worth of stuff in the home.

Page loaded in: 1.013 seconds