⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Vortex update seems to have broken LOOT

Skyraider27
Go to solution Solved by Pickysaurus,

Not broken for me.

Is the idea that it is a problem with your computer configuration too unbelievable to you? I mean, 27000 people have downloaded it and I've seen about three people post that they are having a problem.

If you aren't interested in trying to diagnose the problem, download the old version, install it and then turn off automatic updates.

Guest deleted34304850

I'm not the only one having this issue lmao. Vortex is broken right now, that's all there is too it. The fact that the thread was marked as solved baffles me

as i said, basic maths gives you the most probable answer.

accept it or don't.

I'm not the only one having this issue lmao. Vortex is broken right now, that's all there is too it. The fact that the thread was marked as solved baffles me

You are not alone. I have exactly the same problem as you. After the recent update, all my plugins have disappeared and some mods broken. I'm not very tech-savvy, so fixing this issue seems beyond me.

The last two updates seem to produce this error, and the "plugins" tab is now missing. I installed an older version, and everything works fine, but it auto updates back to the broken version after closing out of it. It seems a part of LOOT no longer installs properly.

Yep. I get the same message. Broken for me. I've never had this problem before.

You are not alone. I have exactly the same problem as you. After the recent update, all my plugins have disappeared and some mods broken. I'm not very tech-savvy, so fixing this issue seems beyond me.
The thing is, if it is a configuration or anti-virus problem on your end it might be difficult for you to fix but it would be all but impossible for the Nexus to fix by changing the software.

As Picky suggested your anti-virus might not see the new LOOT version as safe even if it was okay with the old version. And going back to an older version of LOOT in Vortex is just not an option.