43 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246,558 posts
Playable Dremora

Once you were a powerful Dremora Prince. Respected by your kin and feared throughout the realms... But not anymore! Stripped of your power, abandoned, exiled and cast out of Oblivion for a mistake in the past has left you here; a mere mortal on the shores of Vvardenfell.

SS3Dachshund

SS3Dachshund

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
About time this was put up here :o
This was my favorite mod back in the old days

BlackTomcat2000

BlackTomcat2000

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
As I saw thos mod an idea rose in my rather small brain : why not replace all the boring creature dremoras in the game with these ones, that you can talk to, pickpocket, etc. Just an idea... :)

Smiles

AzirAphale001

AzirAphale001

Guardian of the Eastern Gate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
I love it. Easily the best race mod out there.

TheTygre

TheTygre

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I appear to be having a bit of trouble. I've installed this mod to my data files, but whenever I select dremora as my race, the computer makes a kind of screeching sound and then Morrowind crashes. The only other mods I have are Better Body and Morrowind Comes Alive. Some kind of conflict, maybe?

Oh, and 10.

Miltiades

Miltiades

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
@TheTygre - Sorry it took months and months for me to post this, but I don't check up on these comments often. :P

As to your question... It may be that you do not have Tribunal or Bloodmoon installed. As I remember, Morrowind came with a script funtion that was broken but fixed in the Tribunal/Bloodmoon patch. To me this might be the reason why some people experienced a lot of crashes; whereas others could play through it perfectly.

yonidon

yonidon

SPAMMER

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
great mod.i'm going to endorse it later.

yonidon

yonidon

SPAMMER

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
uploaded some screenies :) .the hair is edited in photoshop.i have more screenies but they contain nudity so tell me if i can upload them.

yonidon

yonidon

SPAMMER

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
where can i find the armor?

necroreaver

necroreaver

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
sick mod! but do you know a file that can replace the bottom with some underwear of some sort?

Edited by necroreaver, 01 November 2010 - 07:05 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.292 seconds