96 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998,433 posts
Georgetown NY

A real life real terrain map modeled after a Town in Up state NY.

Evoza

Evoza

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Amazing map! Its huge and detailed! Absolute love that fact.
But regarding that, i have a question. Is the map size with this level of detail maybe too much for the game?
I started a few days on this map (v.1.1) and encountered about 20-28 fps. Not enjoyable to play. But, my readings of CPU, RAM and GPU usage say, that while playing, the maximum loadout was about 45%. So on the hardware side, there is more than enough power it seems. I have an i5 6core, 16GB DDR4, a GTX1080, and the game system on NVME harddrives. I think with this setup it should run way better. While testing that, i was only using the mods that came with the map, Seasons, Straw Harvest Addon and the Native FS19 DLCs, so no other mods that could have caused issues. Is there anyone with an idea how i can fix the low framerates? Does the map maybe need more optimization?
Thanks for any help and cheers to you nitrodad1115 for bouilding such an amazing peace of art!

CRHall

CRHall

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

[Removed by poster]

Edited by CRHall, 06 May 2020 - 02:51 AM.

Chuck6210

Chuck6210

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I think this is fast becoming my most favorite FS19 map. I live in the Pacific Northwest of the USA and the terrain of this map is almost a perfect match for the farm I worked on in my area 45 years ago.
Secondly I must commend the author, for not only creating such an awesome map, but for being so prompt to patch and fix any issues. Thank you so much.!!
As for frame rate, yes i noticed a little stutter with seasons, but I opted to NOT play seasons as I get a little frustrated with all of the animal changes they made. Too bad we couldn't just have seasons for weather and crops growth only. Anyway, without seasons the map play is quite smooth on my machine.
Totally loving your map!! Thank you, Thank you.

Princessunicorn1

Princessunicorn1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I've been getting a bug where I can't sell implements at the Speed Shop, which I presume is meant to be the main sell point. Is there another sell point on the map that works? is that intentional or no?

Evoza

Evoza

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #80514968.

Spoiler

Thanks for the FPS hint, I will try non seasons, see it changes anything. dont really care for seasons on this map.

thomnil86

thomnil86

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
It is a water problem at 1957,2468

maxpower5433

maxpower5433

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
is anyone having trouble in cleaning the cows

Sweetz724

Sweetz724

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I cant get the map to show up in the game. Downloaded it. Unzipped everything and put it in my mods folder. Im having a lot of maps do this to me. Im new on pc. Is there something im not doing right?

Spence71

Spence71

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Amazing detail. I grew about 30 miles from this area. I'm super excited to even see a map designed after this area of upstate NY. Thankyou!

Page loaded in: 1.055 seconds